Question:
Jurassic 5.....?
2007-05-10 06:59:10 UTC
on the song "monkey bars" by jurassic 5, which member of the group does the lines "Mcs cant match this phatness so we practice burning through walls of wackness"
"we be the upper pair comin air-tight like tupperware f*** a fear, press ya luck and beware a brigadier"
"its like written arabic, comin from left to right Its hot to def so take a breath and waste yourself"
One answer:
Foush
2007-05-10 07:54:12 UTC
That's my fav track on that album. His name's Chali Tuna, the cat with the deep voice. Unique adaptation of "Charlie" huh? Props to his 'rents.