Question:
Where can i get these songs?
2007-05-09 20:02:50 UTC
Where can i get these songs?
Or you please send me any of the following songs?
THIS EXCLUDES LIMEWIRE / ARES or any of those programs. I'm looking for somehitng that DOESNT have viruses and is FREE. Thanks for any help u give.

- Dmah look into my eyes
- nelly furtado man eater
- fabulous make me better
- DJ whoo kid ft. 50 cent ft. lloyd banks etc. - take u to a motel
- slim musik - if i want to
- jim jones - emotionless
- da shop boyz party like a rockstar
- josh tobin - im a gangster
-red hot chili peppers - snow
-israel kamakaw.. - somewhere over the rainbow
-BIG and Bone thugs and H - notorious thugs
-Tupac ft. Bone T&H -thug love

if u need my email, its ramazantrepca@sbcglobal.net
Eight answers:
Lee.Na
2007-05-09 21:31:31 UTC
K ill also send that other song my the red hot chilli peppers
~Joe Kim~
2007-05-10 03:12:22 UTC
If You Have A Voice Recorder At Home You Can Go To Youtube and Find A Video Then Record The Music Straight From Your Computer! Not Through A Speaker or Mic Just From Your Computer Then Transmit It To Your MP3. Yes I Know It Might Take Awhile But Its Better Than Paying Or Getting Caught Using Limewire!
2007-05-10 05:13:52 UTC
i get all my songs from limewire. i have'nt had any problems with viruses and i get it free cause i got most of those songs u want
xbonjoviaddictx
2007-05-10 03:12:23 UTC
try purevolume.com

i know it leans more towards the rock/punk/hardcore/etc genre, but you should be able to find some of those songs listed.
Kristina
2007-05-10 03:09:59 UTC
Youtube.com or JocTV.com
2007-05-10 03:16:30 UTC
www.myspace.com/INSERTARTIST

some artists allow you to download their songs

www.seekasong.com
Brent
2007-05-10 04:46:52 UTC
i heard esnips.com is good.