Question:
a rap singer has a song that has a baby in the bacground sining?
swaddell67
2007-05-09 17:24:20 UTC
a rap singer has a song that has a baby in the bacground sining?
Nineteen answers:
i_rep_texas_ave
2007-05-12 20:20:21 UTC
ooo i know. the song is called Ay Bay Bay by Hurricane
2007-05-10 06:52:38 UTC
Yea the people above me are correct that Aaliyah's song has that. But another song that uses that sample is Let's Get It by (then) P. Diddy off of The Saga Continues album.
Honeyluv
2007-05-11 16:16:08 UTC
Aaliyah wasn't a rap singer, nor was her music categorized as rap. She was a R&B singer so I am going to go with Timbaland as the answer.
Corvair Chic
2007-05-10 19:53:00 UTC
The cut is actually Timbaland's baby girl giggeling/cooing. Anything he produced in 97-99 had it snuck in somewhere.
kimarley r
2007-05-11 14:28:53 UTC
50 cent
Mujareh
2007-05-10 00:33:24 UTC
I'm not sure... It might be "Chain Hang Low" by Jibbs. Kids are the ones who sing the chorus:

Do yo chain hang low

Do it wobble to the floor

Do it shine in the light

Is it platinum, Is it gold

Could you throw it over your shoulda

If you hot it make you cold

Do your chain hang low
James T
2007-05-10 22:37:35 UTC
Timbaland is notorious for using baby samples
zigzagworld17
2007-05-10 17:05:48 UTC
Aaliyah with timberland
Teenie
2007-05-10 01:42:14 UTC
is it that song that was made in the 1990's
Abanoub
2007-05-12 01:58:32 UTC
That would be Juelz Santana-S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

it has like a high pitched voice of a child
howlie_girl
2007-05-11 17:13:17 UTC
maybe eminem or theres a song from aliyah featuring timberlin
MiSS MEGHAN
2007-05-10 01:51:18 UTC
Yeah it's Aaliyah . Are you that somebody .
dmndwht
2007-05-11 23:41:09 UTC
is it brenda got a baby by tupac
MR.
2007-05-12 09:40:39 UTC
YOU CAN HOLLA BY THE KALISTARZ OFF THE STREETFAME 2 MIXTAPE?
mini_minjee
2007-05-10 09:29:04 UTC
EMINEM. His little girl sings in a song called "My dad's gone crazy"

[Chorus:]

[Eminem:]

There's really nothin' else to say I, I can't explain it

[Hailie:]

I think my dad gone crazy!

[Eminem:]

A little help from Hailie Jade won't you tell em' baby

[Hailie:]

I think my dad gone crazy!

[Eminem:]

Theres nothin' you could do or say that could ever change me

[Hailie:]

I think my dad gone crazy!

[Eminem:]

There's no one on earth that can save me, not even Hailie

[Hailie:]

I think my dad gone crazy!
2007-05-10 14:16:45 UTC
It COULD be, S.A.N.T.A.N.A By juelz santana, just a guess :|
C S
2007-05-10 00:40:11 UTC
Could it be "Are you that somebody" by Aaliyah?
Igor Boris Englebert
2007-05-12 22:08:40 UTC
Its probably that one song that sucks.
→Crizzy
2007-05-11 00:13:09 UTC
"ARE U DAT SOMEBODY"AALIYAH AND tIMBERLAND