Question:
A check out my new song im only thirteen so dont be suprised?
2007-05-09 21:19:27 UTC
girl you been runnin on my mind
i just cant keep u oof my sight
im gonna love you until tonight
i know we dont belong and its hard to be together
ignore all bad comments just say whatever
my head says no
but my heart says go
all i think bout is u when i walk out the door
please forgive me babe didnt mean to do wrong
none of them know that our relationship is very strong
im head over heels for u gurl and u know that
i just way u felt the same way back
we knew eachother since we were so small
dont be like that make our love fall
never cheated on u and u know it gurl
your so special to me you make my head twirl
didnt know what i was gonna do when i lost you babe
im still asking for forgivness until today
all i think is that i need to make it all good
i hope u hear this song and hope that u understood
that what i did was wrong an you are all i need
so gurl forgive me please
i tried and tried to make it up but there aint nothing else to do
im sorry gurl i love u
Three answers:
Hillary
2007-05-11 12:06:10 UTC