Question:
will you be able to find me web sites with underground rap and unreleased R&B and hip hop?
2007-05-09 21:34:39 UTC
unreleased rap, R&B, and hip hop, underground music
Eight answers:
Cerberus825
2007-05-10 00:02:27 UTC
The only one that i know of..which is really good is forum.rapgodfathers.com become a member and you won't be dissapointed. trust me, you can find almost any cd, or song there.
sizzlinglybeautiful
2007-05-10 06:21:44 UTC
go onto yahoo and type in london underground music. there will be a few sights there were the garage music and hiphop will not be heard of. There is also a site www.choicefm.co.uk and that is an ill sight. music is great and you can listen to the sight from oz. I use to listen to it back home and the music was great especially after ten on a week end there are no adds just bear music!! hope u like it!
Janet
2007-05-10 03:34:06 UTC
Maybe This One
butter ball