Question:
Do you like 50 cent new song? Straight to the bank?
2007-05-10 10:17:30 UTC
I'M LAUGHIN STRAIGHT TO THE BANK WITH THIS

[intro]
when I'm out in ny boys blunts and phillies
when I'm out in LA boys wraps and swishes

[bridge]
now blow walk to this,now crip walk to this
now throw it up raise it up for that gangsta ****
now blow walk to this,now crip walk to this
now throw it up raise it up for that gangsta ****

[verse 1]

im in my lambo maggot
my fo fo ******
doors cliffed up im like go go gadget
see this **** I got on
homie i'd hate to

my teflon on boy my goverment issue
I hit your vertebrate,bullet went through tissue
your wife on the food talk huggin her **** soon
homie you a ***** you got feminime ways
heard you got four lips and bled for seven days
Ten answers:
2007-05-10 10:46:49 UTC
I think its an okay song, i think he could of picked a better single to release.
JW
2007-05-10 18:40:16 UTC
Its straight but i like Amusement park better.
2007-05-10 17:30:20 UTC
I wish he'd go straight back to the slammer.

And the fact that he mentioned Inspector Gadget...wow. 50 cent? I'll give somebody a dollar to shoot him ONE LAST TIME
*Insert Creative Comment*
2007-05-10 17:53:15 UTC
No, It's okay but won't get take him to the bank if thats the best of his new cd.

Ha-Ha ha ha haa :)
=)
2007-05-10 21:28:19 UTC
its iight .

it aint worth watin 5 pts. on

lol

FLOYD050507
2007-05-10 19:13:44 UTC
its hot ... he released a bunch of new songs

check em out -- myspace.com/50cent
Big Sosa
2007-05-11 00:43:45 UTC
Nope. His mixtapes are better.
2007-05-10 18:01:33 UTC
Uh . . . no! Rap really isn't music anyways.

Just remember, friends don't let friends listen to crap, uh . . . I mean rap.
Chair 2012
2007-05-10 18:19:11 UTC
I like it....HA HA HA!!!!!
Michelle