Question:
What is this song?Its a slow hip hop song, where a guy is saying something like"Oh, oh, we're in the bedlight"
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
What is this song?Its a slow hip hop song, where a guy is saying something like"Oh, oh, we're in the bedlight"
Fourteen answers:
Robots
2007-05-10 22:47:49 UTC
buy you a drink.
?
2016-05-19 07:58:20 UTC
100 Biz Markie: Just A Friend 88 Jungle Brothers: What U Waitin' 4 86 Heavy D. and the Boyz: Now That We Found Love 85 Black Star: Definition 76 Big Punisher ft. Joe- Still Not A Player 73 Black Sheep: The Choice Is Yours 71 Whodini: Freaks Come Out at Night 70 3(rd) Bass: Pop Goes the Weasel 69 Common: I Used to Love H.E.R. 65 Spoonie Gee and The Treacherous Three: Love Rap 64 The Roots: What they Do 62 Digable Planets: Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat) 61 Slick Rick: Children's Story 57 Big Daddy Kane: I Get the Job Done 51 Doug E. Fresh & the Get Fresh Crew: The Show 48 Nas: One Love 46 De La Soul: Me, Myself, And I 45 Geto Boys: Mind Playing Tricks On Me 39 Tone-Loc: Wild Thing 38 Coolio: Gangsta's Paradise 37 Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock: It Takes Two 34 Cypress Hill: Insane In The Brain 30 Tribe Called Quest: Check the Rhime 29 Digital Underground: The Humpty Dance 28 Ice Cube: It Was A Good Day 26 MC Hammer: U Can't Touch This 25 Fugees: Killing Me Softly 24 Eric B and Rakim: Paid in Full 21 Afrika Bambaataa & Soul Sonic Force- Planet Rock 15 Eminem: Stan 14 Tupac: I Get Around 13 Wu-Tang Clan: C.R.E.A.M. 11 Jay-Z: Hard Knock Life 07 Notorious B.I.G.: Juicy 06 N.W.A.: Straight Outta Compton 05 Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five: The Message 04 Run-DMC ft/ Aerosmith: Walk This Way 02 Sugarhill Gang: Rapper's Delight 01 Public Enemy: Fight The Power
butter ball
2007-05-12 17:54:27 UTC
t-pain in the song buy you a drank
Travel
2007-05-11 09:38:56 UTC
buy u a drank, and by the way....its "we're in the bed like...oh oh oh"
sizzlinglybeautiful
2007-05-11 08:27:07 UTC
Buy you a drink- t-pain feat youg joc
2007-05-10 15:37:36 UTC
Buy you a drink- t-pain feat youg joc
Queen_Of_The_ATL
2007-05-10 13:13:56 UTC
T-PAIN - Buy U A Drank

featuring Yung Joc

shawty snappin

(yea) t-pain

dang shawty snap

yung joc

hey hey she snappin, she snappin

baby girl whats your name?

lemme talk to ya, lemme buy you a drink

im t-pain you know me convict music NAPPY BOY ohh wee

I know the club close at 3

whats the chances of you roll'n with me

back to the crib show you how I live

lets get drunk 'n forget what we did

(chorus)

i'ma buy you a drink ooo wee

oohh i'ma take you home with me

I got money in the bank

shawty what you think 'bout that

ill be in the grey cadillac

we in the bed like ooo oo

we in the bed like ooo oo

talk to me, I talk back

lets talk money, I talk that

crunk juice bottles, oakley shades

shawty got class, oh behave

lets get gone, walk it out (now walk it out)

just like that thats what im talkin 'bout

we gon' have fun you gon' see

on that patrone you should get like me

(chorus)

i'ma buy you a drink ooo wee

oohh i'ma take you home with me

I got money in the bank

shawty what you think 'bout that

find me in the grey cadillac

we in the bed like ooo oo

we in the bed like ooo oo

(yung joc)

Wont you meet me at the bar respect big pimpin

tell me how you feel mama tell me what you sippin

a certified dime piece deserved louie one three

150 a shot, three for you and three for me

i'm checking your body language I love the conversation

and when you lick your lips I get a tingly sensation

now we're both 'bout tipsy you say you're in the mood

all I need is 'bout an hour better yet maybe two

lemme tell you how I live ferrari switch gears

when I whisper in your ear, your legs hit the chandilleer

passion fruit and sex all in the atmosphere

i'ma let t-pain sing so he can make it clear

(chorus)

i'ma buy you a drink ooo wee

oohh i'ma take you home with me

I got money in the bank

shawty what you think 'bout that

ill be in the grey cadillac

we in the bed like ooo oo

we in the bed like ooo oo

let's get gone

let's get gone

walk it out (now walk it think about it, awww snap)

now rock rock rock rock

you can do it all by yourself

we in the bed like ooo oo
*Insert Creative Comment*
2007-05-10 11:22:22 UTC
Buy u a Drink

by T-pain feat jung joc
2007-05-09 22:16:02 UTC
i think it's t-pains new song' buy u a drink'
Lee.Na
2007-05-09 19:22:14 UTC
Buy u a drank - T-Pain
2007-05-09 19:12:17 UTC