Question:
2pac - any profound insights?
blinky doodles
2007-05-09 21:37:56 UTC
or is it just gangsta posturing? Help me find a meaningful existential quote that makes your life better.
Three answers:
Jessica
2007-05-11 23:34:55 UTC
tupac ****** rules.. he talked tha truth of the streets that no one wanted to hear.... or talk bout... T. tha H. hate U. u G. gave L. little I. infants F. ***** E. everybody..... only god can judge me...... cops give a damn bout a *****. pull tha trigger kill a ***** he a hero.... tupacs mom told him that if he culdnt find sumtin to live for then he better find sumtin to die for.....sometimes wen im alone i cry, i cry b/c im on my own, the tears i cry are bitter and warm, they flow with life but take no form, i cry b/c my hearts is torn, i find it difficult to carry on, if i had an ear to confinding i wuld cry amung my treasured friend but who do you kno that stops that long to help another carry on the world moves fast and wuld rather pas by then to stop and see wut makes one cry, so painful and sad and sumtimes i cry and no one cares about why... tupac*

go here it has alot of pac quotes http://www.tupacquotes.net/
SportsFan
2007-05-11 23:24:52 UTC
We gotta make a change...

It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.

Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live

and let's change the way we treat each other.

You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do

what we gotta do, to survive.
newton_jon
2007-05-10 14:08:25 UTC
punk got what he deserved.