Question:
How is my 90's Rap Mix Track list?
2007-05-09 18:12:11 UTC
Am I missing any good songs? There were a lot of good rap songs back in the day. 90's Rap only.

Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hurray

Blackstreet - No Diggity

Wresckx n Effect - Rumpshaker

Biggy Smalls - Juicy

Crazy Town - Butterfly

Public Enemy - Welcome to the Terrordome

Puff Daddy - Mo Money Mo Problems

Puff Daddy - Been Around the World

Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice

Kris Kross - Jump

Coolio - Gangsta Paradise

Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This

DMX - Money, Cash, Hoes

Will Smith - Summertime

Naughty By Nature - OPP
Ten answers:
peacemaker4evr
2007-05-09 18:18:33 UTC
this is how we do it-montell jordan
Spiky Hawk
2007-05-09 20:37:58 UTC
You have to put in something by Blackstar, Wu Tang(Triumph), Buck 65, KRS 1, Gang Starr, Rakim, Beastie Boys, De La Soul, EPMD, Cypress Hill and although this is not traditional rap I think you should include something from Rage Against The Machine on this list. I also would like to know why Vanilla Ice is on this list?
C. Hodgins B*tches Part 2
2007-05-10 08:24:49 UTC
Man fo one....Crazytown isn't rap and thats probably the worst song in the history of music. 2...Will Smith? This n*gga for real? Man yall got to start watchin sucka free on mtv dunn. Fo real. Yall want some tracks on this list? "Quiet storm"- mobb deep. "Shook Ones part 2"- mobb deep. "How do you want it"- 2pac "Ruff Ryderz Anthem"-DMX ....man yall can email me and ill give yall some tracks yo. I got 100's of them. gansta sh*t tho. So if you ain't gangsta then you probably wont like the list i bring. Na mean? Oh by the way "Money Cash Hoes" was a Jay-z hit dunn.
dubyk
2016-11-27 04:04:36 UTC
start up off with some songs by potential of Grandmaster Flash and the furious 5: "The Message" which revolutionized rap/hip-hop and presented the worldwide to the assumption of social messages in hip-hop (and it is likewise astonishing), "ny, ny," "White traces," "Message II (Survival)," just to call some. there is likewise a mix of a set of their stuff referred to as the "Step Off Megamix." supply it a attempt, you will like it. i could additionally propose NWA's album "directly Outta Compton." This team became into the place Dr. Dre, Ice cube, and Eazy-E have been given began and any gangsta-rapper owes them huge time. i could propose the identify music, "**** The Police," and "Gangsta Gangsta." additionally look at Eazy-E's music "Boyz-n-the-Hood," it rocks. Then there is Run DMC's "it is not ordinary," Public Enemy's "combat the flexibility," Anthrax & Public Enemy's "convey the Noise," etc... additionally, the slender Shady LP got here out in ninety 9, so it technically falls into your timeline in spite of the undeniable fact that it is not so "previous college." savour the wonderful of the wonderful Edit: How did I forget approximately the Wu Tang prolonged kin? I relatively like "approach guy" and "shelter Ya Neck" off of their album "enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)"
nutty59
2007-05-09 18:22:28 UTC
Man u are missing alot of people, Tupac, Dr. Dre, N.W.A., Digital Underground, Das FX, Foosnickens, Ghetto Boys, Scarface......and that just to name a few!
eclipse
2007-05-09 21:11:54 UTC
hey don`t forget "5th ward boys,big mike,chub rock,ice cube,ice-t" just to name a few. ? VANILLA ICE ? WHAT THA *$#@*!&
PhillyFilly
2007-05-09 20:36:31 UTC
how 'bout some tribe called quest, brand nubian, pete rock and cl smoth, craig mack,...
Monica
2007-05-09 22:09:05 UTC
You don't have LL CoolJ, YO-YO or Salt and Pepper.
chris_s_williams73
2007-05-09 22:03:07 UTC
warren g regulator
Andrew K
2007-05-10 14:10:31 UTC
pretty good, i would just add APACHE by THE SUPER HILL GANG