Question:
Is there really a rock version of 'This is why I'm Hot?'?
2007-05-09 21:48:11 UTC
On a commercial, there was a rock version of the song 'This is Why I`m Hot' by Mims..Does it realy exist?
Seven answers:
Nikki
2007-05-09 22:48:01 UTC
yes there really is a this is why i rock. he did the remix with a band called purple popcorn so noonie you're wrong its not mims screaming on the track anyways i thinks its much better than the original in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLn-xebQOow
KMD Zev Sub and Onyx
2007-05-09 23:54:54 UTC
Yes, and there is a This Is Why I'm Cold by Twista w/ R. Kelly. I heard it last night on Music Choice.
Lala
2007-05-09 22:30:00 UTC
Haha yeah i saw that too. its "This is Why I Rock" its funny, i like the original version better though.
noonie1104
2007-05-09 22:45:11 UTC
OMG!! yes there is!!! its the same dayum song jes set to a rock beat.... same lyrics and eveyrthing. all he did was change one word, scream a little and change the beat. THAT'S IT!!!!!
Nelsushi
2007-05-10 05:05:15 UTC
I"m guessins so... i saw it on the iPod commercial, niceeeeeeeeeeee.
bubblez23
2007-05-10 06:51:26 UTC
"Yes........it's goes something like...

its sweet
→Crizzy
2007-05-10 17:35:33 UTC
YES THERE IS AND IT FLIPPING SUCKS, ORIGINAL ALWAYS BETTER BESIDES THE RAGGAE REMIX OF THIS IS WHY I'M HOT