Question:
Anyone a fan of Devin the Dude?
willian
2007-05-09 17:37:25 UTC
I just discovered him a few days ago and I must say he is really good even though I'm not too crazy about the whole sexual lyrics.
Fifteen answers:
2007-05-09 17:46:21 UTC
Liked his rap on '**** You ' from Dr. Dre's '2001' album. I'm not a fan of the sleazy lyrics in that but he has a good delivery. Couldn't find any of his albums in the UK at the time, might search on the net now actually. Thanks for reminding me of him!
Big Sosa
2007-05-12 02:44:18 UTC
I am a huge Devin fan!!!! Most of the answers that I've seen go back to his chorus on Dr. Dre's album. Everyone must check his whole catalog. Go back to his 1st album "The Dude". Then listen to "Just Tryin To Live". "To The Xtreme" was solid. His new one is real hot though.. Favorite Devin song ,"Boo Boo'n"
BigTyme
2007-05-10 22:00:00 UTC
Devin Copeland is his given name. Started a group in Houston TX. known as the Odd Squad on Rap-A-Lot records back in 1992. He is very much into Mary Jane and women as his lyrics state, one of the coolest down to earth individuals one could ever hang out with. So stay true to the game, word to your muffler.
LilStar_Mom_of_3
2007-05-11 23:46:48 UTC
Oh yes I love that man!! Check out the song he did on Pimp C's Sweet James Jones Album, Every-time. That shyt is off the hook!! lol, Can't believe I just said that! But its my favorite song of his.
ftownsfinest
2007-05-11 18:24:45 UTC
Yeah...He just realeased a new album a couple of months ago, but my favorite album is Just Tryin' Ta Live.
2007-05-10 06:54:42 UTC
Yes I always have. I still haven't had the chance to go get his new album Waitin To Inhale. D@mn I need to go get it!
SportsFan
2007-05-11 23:31:21 UTC
He goes way back!!....Boo Boo'n man that brings back some memories '98
Myra
2007-05-11 19:12:32 UTC
Yea he's cool and humble I met him in kroger in houston which is his hometown
sweet_sensation1_2000
2007-05-10 00:53:32 UTC
i love him he does has some raw songs he has been out for a long time now he's real hot
2007-05-10 21:39:57 UTC
yeah i heard him on "independent as ****!" compilation. which also include tracks from sage francis, felt, evidence, mr. lif, and a lot more. check it out!
Derek V
2007-05-10 06:52:47 UTC
try "just because"

hilarious song ,not all about sexuality, a little violence but funny as ****
.310.
2007-05-10 02:44:37 UTC
THE ONLY SONG iVE HEARD OF HiM WAS WiT DR.DRE F`CK YOU. i LUV THAT SONG
karamel_q_t_pie
2007-05-10 01:54:01 UTC
I love er'thang bout him, he is cold, and nasty but dats good!!!!
FLOYD050507
2007-05-10 18:41:21 UTC
hes all rite
Robots