Question:
80s hip hop song?
2007-05-09 21:19:02 UTC
ok so theres this song with 2 hampsters talking in the begining then the rapper starts in and hes talking about speekers and superman what the song?
Eight answers:
wscarpelli@sbcglobal.net
2007-05-09 21:55:34 UTC
Jam On It. - Newcleus

(Said Superman had come to town to see who he could rock)

(He blew away every crew he faced until he reached the block)

"(His speakers were three stories high with woofers made of steel)

(And when we boys sit outside, he said "I boom for real")

He said, "I'm faster than a speedin' bullet when I'm on the set

I don't need no fans to cool my a**, I just use my super breath

I could fly three times around the world without missin' a beat

I socialize with X-ray eyes, and ladies think it's sweet"

http://www.weddingvendors.com/music/lyrics/n/newcleus/jam-on-it/
Scorpius59
2007-05-10 05:05:44 UTC
Superman
djky420
2007-05-10 04:50:58 UTC
superman sounds like rappers delight by the sugar hill gang in the late 70's tho someone remade it in the 80's
MR.
2007-05-12 09:47:37 UTC
Jam On It. - Newcleus with dude with big glasses at the end shaking like he was crazy
Mr. Wizard
2007-05-10 04:55:42 UTC
Rapper's Delight--Sugar Hill Gang, 1980. Considered the "break-out" war-cry song that allowed the urban movement to advance forward fearlessly into "hip-hop" and eventually.....rap.

And the genres born were good....until ugly, desecrating reverse racism by ghetto drug punks spatted their infestation on the scene---something that remains to this very day....and is the reason why hip-hop and rap are near dead.
*Insert Creative Comment*
2007-05-10 18:20:29 UTC
pop goes the weseal
mike r