Question:
I'm looking for a song by Tupac?
Dr. Love
2007-05-10 08:23:46 UTC
I don't what it's called, I think it has snoop dogg, dr. dre, in it, and the beat for the song is in that new song Mims (this is why I'm hot)

it's the beat before it it goes into the "jesus walks" beat
Eight answers:
: )
2007-05-10 11:08:37 UTC
It's actually Dr Dre & Snoop Dog - "Aint Nothing but A G Thing"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uMjrsmgfsA

They actually sampled parts of it from other artist.
Chair 2012
2007-05-10 18:22:59 UTC
That's "Nothing But A G Thang, by Dre and Snoop, 2 Pac is not in it, though.
Sean D
2007-05-10 16:43:48 UTC
Thug love 2 of americas most wanted its sweet DUE

yeye ye ye ey eyyeyeyeyeyeeyeyeyy
ashley
2007-05-10 19:01:35 UTC
It's: Aint nothin but a G thang
simply_ch0c0late
2007-05-10 15:56:55 UTC
I thought that was actually a NWA song.
prodigychild_21
2007-05-10 16:25:31 UTC
The only song I can think of is "Gangsta Party"
SouthernWeeze
2007-05-10 16:19:05 UTC
the song is called "gin and juice" and tupac isint in it.
stella
2007-05-10 15:28:26 UTC
Is it "Nothing but a gangster party"