Question:
How do I start my Music company Name?
mr kent
2007-05-09 21:22:58 UTC
How do I start my music company name?
Me and my friend are music producers for various hip-hop styles. Our music is starting to get noticed, and I trying to figure out how to structure the company name. I know that when u form a joint venture/parternship, you can be personally liable for lawsuits, and an LLC u dont. But I have seen record labels that dont have LLC behind their name and I know their attorneys have more sense than to make them personally liable.

So I trying to figure out what steps to take to form the company/record label/etc. any advice on links, websites, reading materials or just any personal advice would be great.
Three answers:
CLARISSA G
2007-05-11 09:00:40 UTC
GoodLuck!!!
kuchickaa
2007-05-11 22:37:31 UTC
If you start one I'll be the first Music Artist I ove singing and I write my own songs
butter ball
2007-05-13 01:07:58 UTC
pick a name that fits you and your partner. like if both of you were for hip-hop you could make it represent your home town or city