Question:
do Biggie Smallz be big pimpin up in da Heavun?
2007-05-10 06:48:28 UTC
do Biggie Smallz be big pimpin up in da Heavun?
Eleven answers:
naturguy211
2007-05-10 06:51:28 UTC
bring him down on halloween and see for yourself
?
2016-05-20 01:56:16 UTC
Hands down, Biggie was and always will be the king!!! Big pun saw how Biggie was killin' them and he tried to emulate the style to cash in. Pun was good too, but He couldn't beat Biggie.
Silent Assassin
2007-05-10 13:57:20 UTC
Wow Newton your a straight ***...Anyway he not pimpin but chillin'. He had nothing to do with Pac's death assholes, you all feading of the media bullshit. Stop following and find your own facts instead of feeding off the media's dick. Pac's mom doesn't believe BIG had anything to do with it..stupids.
Power To The People
2007-05-11 01:01:21 UTC
Idiot.

Big ain't pimpin' in heaven.

He's resting in peace in the heavens.

Grow up!!!
olorin359
2007-05-10 06:56:58 UTC
There's no way Biggie is in Heaven. He's in Hell being forced to eat Salads!!!
2007-05-10 06:52:23 UTC
No. He was a convicted criminal and he killed Tupac. Also, I don't believe one would pimp in heaven since that is immoral and heaven is supposedly moral.
2007-05-10 07:02:32 UTC
Biggie ain't in da heaven, he down here wit me, da Devil, n I got him shovel da sh*t big time! He WALLOWIN in it...
Diamond Diva
2007-05-10 06:56:07 UTC
Shut up and get a life!
newton_jon
2007-05-10 07:05:36 UTC
he is where all pieces of crap go - hell.

good ridence to a worthless human
Barack_O' Llama
2007-05-10 06:51:37 UTC
His pimp hand be VERY VERY VERY strong