Question:
Whos better... Lil Wayne or Eminem?
?
2011-04-11 17:20:07 UTC
Both are referred to by the media and fans "the best rapper alive" ... But who's the better rapper?
Fourteen answers:
?
2011-04-11 17:23:29 UTC
Lol@ "there the best rappers alive"
Paulina F
2011-04-12 00:46:51 UTC
Eminem. Yes he does rap about life, he talks about killing because in his life he was having so many problems that's what he felt. His raps are often not literal but meant to be read in-between the lines. He's been on top since 99 and that's more than any other rapper can say. Unlike Wayne you can understand em and Wayne raps about his money and sex plus Wayne will rhyme any 2 words even if they make NO SENSE
2011-04-12 00:33:17 UTC
Ok... All of the people on here that are thumbing down the Eminem answers... THE F*CKING QUESTION IS BETWEEN EMINEM AND LIL WAYNE! NOT EMINEM AND PAC, NOT EMINEM AND NAS, NOT EMINEM AND BIG L! THERE'S NO DENYING THAT EMINEM IS BETTER THAN WAYNE! THAT'S WHAT THE QUESTION IS, SO STOP BEING IGNORANT PRICKS AND ANSWER IT!

And it's the same people every time. You'd think that the guys with the "Top Contributor" tags would be reliable, but every single one of them answer "Eminem vs. Lil Wayne" with Raekwon, Killa Sin, and Nas. Seriously, there's a time and place to worship the legends, and that time and place has nothing to do with an "Eminem vs. Lil Wayne" question.
2011-04-12 00:23:20 UTC
its all opinion... i like lil wayne alot more but im not going to say hes the best. people who say either one is the best is just uneducated. music is a type of art which can only be judged based on opinion. and both artists have a different style so its which ever one you prefer... and lil wayne dosnt talk about beating up women on every album.. thats all eminem can talk about to sound tough and its pathetic LOL.
Legit
2011-04-12 00:44:51 UTC
Eminem

You can actually understand what he is saying.

Why Lil Wayne? If Eminem talks about beating up every women all the time, then why does Lil Wayne talk about money and p*ssy all the time? Retarded f*cks.

Lil Wayne makes up sh*t and rhyme that no one can understand but the black people ( no offense ) and himself.

WTF does this sh*t mean?? "you don't want start Weezy, 'cause the F is for Finisher"

There is no F in Weezy...

And this sh*t

"had my heart broken by this woman named Tammy

but hoes gon' be hoes, so I couldn't blame Tammy

just talked to moms, told her she the sweetest

I beat the beat up, call it self defense

swear man, I be seeing through these n-ggas like sequins

n-ggas think they He-Men, pow, pow, the end

talking to myself because I am my own consultant

married to the money, f-ck the world, that's adultery

you full of sh-t, you close your mouth and let yo *** talk

young Money eating, all you haters do is add salt

stop playing, *****, I got this game on deadbolt

mind so sharp, I f-ck around and cut my head off "

If you dont understand wtf he is saying then thats why this punk sucks.
?
2011-04-12 00:31:26 UTC
How can Eminem be the best rapper of all time when hes not even the best white rapper (Brother Ali)? When people say "He only raps about life <33333" it makes me want to laugh and hit them at the same time. His first 2 album's main subjects were murdering his ex-wife and mom and rape. Unless you normally murder people and rape fat sluts, then you can say that. His 3 classics (SSLP, MMLP, The Em Show) are f*cking amazing, but he hasnt dropped a dope album in 9 years so hes nowhere near the GOAT. And when you used to have rallies held against you to ban your music to your main fans being suburban prepubescent girls, youve changed something

^^My rant for the day
2011-04-12 00:44:26 UTC
Lil Wayne use to be good before he was rich and living in Louisiana,ever since 06 or 07 thats when he started to suck....Eminem sold out and his songs arent good as he use to be but his songs are still good,so Eminem
?
2011-04-12 00:27:37 UTC
Eminem is a master at making certain things rhyme without it being a perfect two lines. He's more original and his songs actually mean something. Lil Wayne doesn't even speak English, and I'm not normally a biased answerer, but Eminem is so much better. He's been rapping since the 90's.
2011-04-12 00:32:03 UTC
Weezy Baby!(: Eminem has some good songs, but personally I prefer Lil Wayne. Everyone says "Eminem's better because his songs are personal." I think NO. Lil Wayne has a better rapping voice and I find his songs more fun to rap too.
2011-04-12 01:12:17 UTC
Jesus sh*t, how many times is this question going to be asked?

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=AvvrJuDn6eCD8XTToATfcXkjzKIX;_ylv=3?scope=all&category=0&fltr=_en&question_status=all&answer_count=any&date_submitted=all&crumb=2y4Yihz6QTM&p=eminem+or+lil+wayne+better&orderby=rank&add_save_name=Name+your+search&filter_search=true

Almost 14,000 straight now...
brandon
2011-04-12 00:24:23 UTC
eminem hands down every day of the week. lyrically he can not be touched by anybody. the mans a genius
?
2011-04-12 00:32:24 UTC
Em, in every way. He raps cleaner, can rap fast better, clearer and sounder accent and he tore Lil Wayne apart on 'No Love' :) ...in fact, he tore everyone apart on No Love
Big C.
2011-04-12 00:25:07 UTC
Nas
2011-04-12 00:31:31 UTC