Question:
name of this song =]?
<3
2007-05-10 00:12:19 UTC
i heard this song on the radio and i dont know the name or the artist but i know it said " things dont always stay good forever ..... "and then a girl started singing and she said "... youll will always be , say youll always be , youll will always be my friend". It a hip hop song so its a rapper and a singer please help =]
Five answers:
wannabe50
2007-05-10 00:34:32 UTC
I'm think it's "Rich Boy-Good Things"
prcsdime
2007-05-10 07:32:41 UTC
Rich Boy is the artist but don't know the girl. I think it is called Good Things, not too sure though.
andrew
2007-05-10 09:02:42 UTC
I'm think it's "Rich Boy-Good Things"
who's the real me
2007-05-11 01:46:58 UTC
it is rich boy and its called good things oh i forgot to mention that the girl is keri
kimarley r
2007-05-11 14:41:35 UTC
girl i know what the ***** you write