Question:
What are some Good Songs for 8th grader partys??
Neil N
2007-05-10 05:08:30 UTC
I need some good songs for some partys. Preferably terance pop hip-hop or rock. Need some Good Ones!!! Thanks a lot.
Seven answers:
Harsh Noise Wall
2007-05-10 05:16:56 UTC
New Found Glory - All Downhill From Here

Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag

Weezer - Buddy Holly

Ben Folds - Rockin' The Suburbs

Bodyjar - Not The Same

Cypress Hill - Dust

Fenix TX - All My Fault

Ghoul - Splatterthrash

Lagwagon - May 16th

Jester - Neighborhood

Maroon 5 - This Love
JBreezy.
2007-05-10 05:40:30 UTC
Heaven-Dj Sammy

Its Goin Down-Yung Joc

Walk It Out-Unk

1,2,step-Ciara

Rock ya Hipz-Crime Mob

Sos-Rihanna

Walk Away-Paula DeAnda

Girlfriend-Avril Lavigne

Give It To Me-TIMBALAND FEAT. NELLY FURTADO & JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Its Not Over-Daughtry

Cupid's Chokehold-Gym Class Heros

Glamorous-Fergie

Dont Matter-Akon

U + Ur Hand-Pink

The Sweet Escape-Gwen & Akon

Makes Me Wonder- Maroon 5

* If you want edited versions you can just simply download the song and make sure you put (clean edit) after each song TITLE..♥have a great day♥{Jade}
fuddyduddy
2007-05-10 05:24:23 UTC
-Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold

-Run It(Remix) by Chris Brown

-Lean Wit It,Rock Wit It by Dem Franchize Boyz

-Pop,Lock & Drop It by Huey

-Thnks Fr Th Mmrs-Fall Out Boy

-I`m A Flirt by R. Kelly feat. T.I and T-Pain

-Cupid`s Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes

-This Is Why I`m Hot by Mims

-Ghost Of You by MCR

-Pressure by Paramore

-Soy Una Gargola by Randy

-Smack That by Akon

-I Wanna Love You by Akon

-House Of Wolves by MCR
2007-05-10 06:18:50 UTC
Party like a rock star - Dem shop boyz

Buy you a drink - T-Pain

Tattoo - Somebody ft fabo
sub 73
2007-05-10 07:29:59 UTC
go with ne afroman songs

lets get f***** up by starting trouble

then some rap

maybe a little country here and there that have some sexual inuendos( like fishin in the dark by nitty gritty dirt band)
2007-05-10 05:18:21 UTC
***** the police- NWA

niggga like me- juelz santana, lil wayne, currency

it's me bitches- swizz beats

smokin buddah- krayzie bone

weed song- bone thgs n harmony
2007-05-10 05:14:01 UTC
smack that by akon walk it out and its goin down!!!